Last update: march 2023
Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have a defined meaning under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for the User to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50 percent or more of the shares, stock, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other management powers.
- The Company (referred to as "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Alutecnica SRL, Via Meucci, 89 - 36057 Arcugnano (VI).
- Cookies are small files that are placed on a User's computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of the User's browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
- The country refers to: Italy
- Device: any device capable of accessing the Service, such as a computer, cell phone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data means any information about an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider refers to any individual or entity that processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to companies or third persons employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to automatically collected data generated by the use of the Service or the Service infrastructure itself (e.g., the duration of a page visit).
- Web site refers to Alutecnica SRL, accessible from https://alutecnica.it/.
- User means the natural person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf that natural person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of personal data
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Usage Data is collected automatically during the use of the Service. Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address of the User's device (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Service visited by the User, time and date of visit, time spent on such pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. When the User accesses the Service from or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile device used by the User, the unique ID of the mobile device, the IP address of the mobile device, the mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser used by the User, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service from or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Web Beacons. Some sections of our Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other website-related statistics (e.g., recording the popularity of a particular section and checking system and server integrity).
- Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on the user's computer or mobile device even when the user is offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as the user closes the web browser. To learn more about cookies, see the website's article on Privacy Policies.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes outlined below:
- Necessary/essential cookies
Type: Session cookie
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you request cannot be provided and we use them only to provide those services.
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make while using the Website, such as your login information or preferred language. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Website.
Use of personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Service, including monitoring the use of the Service.
- Manage your account: manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may allow you to access various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, performance and enforcement of a contract for the purchase of products, items or services purchased by you or any other contract entered into with us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone call, text message, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application, about updates or informational communications related to contracted features, products, or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or for which you have requested information, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- Manage Your Requests: To respond to and manage your requests.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, either as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information we hold about users of our services is among the assets transferred.
- For Other Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of business assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when the User shares personal information or otherwise interacts in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly disseminated externally.
- With User's Consent: We may disclose User's personal information for any other purpose with User's consent.
Retention of your personal data
Transfer of your personal data
Deleting your personal data
The User has the right to delete or request assistance from the Company in deleting Personal Data collected about the User. Our Service may give you the ability to delete certain information about yourself from within the Service. You may update, change, or delete your information at any time by logging into your account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage your personal information. You may also contact us to request access, correction, or deletion of any personal information you have provided to us. Please note, however, that we may need to retain some information when we have a legal obligation or legitimate basis to do so.
Disclosure of personal data
- Law Enforcement Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal information believing in good faith that such action is necessary for:
- fulfilling a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- protect the personal safety of Service users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- By visiting this page of our website: contact